Alyssa & Keegan
June 17th, 2017
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 16, 2017
Rehearsal Dinner (details to come)
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Westcliffe Bluff Park
South Adams Blvd
Westcliffe, CO 81252
Reception: immediately following ceremony
Located behind the Feed Store Restaurant (116 N. 2nd St., Westcliffe, CO 81252)
Website for Amphitheater park: http://westcliffefeedstore.com/FS/park.html
Activities & Lodging
Colorado Springs Airport – 1 hr 30 min
Denver Airport – 2 hr 45 min
Due to Westcliffe being a small town with limited lodging options, we are unable to reserve a block in a hotel. Please see suggested lodging options located in Westcliffe and nearby towns.
- Westcliffe Vacation Rentals – VRBO.com
- Westcliffe Inn – (719) 783-9275 – westcliffeinn.com
- Courtyard Country Inn – (719) 783-9616 – courtyardcountryinn.com
Nearby Towns for Lodging
Salida – 1 hour from Westcliffe
- Hampton Inn & Suites – (719) 539-0800 – hamptoninn3.hilton.com
- Palace Hotel – (719) 207-4175 – salidapalacehotel.com
- Woodland Motel Marble Hill Mo. – (719) 539-4980 – woodlandmotel.com
- Tudor Rose Bed & Breakfast and Chalets – (719) 539-2002
Canyon City – 1 hour from Westcliffe
- Hampton Inn – (719) 269-1112 – hamptoninn3.hilton.com
- Best Western Canyon City – (719) 275-2400 – bestwestern.com
Florence – 45 min from Westcliffe
- Florence Rose Bed & Breakfast – (719) 784-4734 – florencerose.com
Things to Do
Royal Gorge Bridge & Park – Canyon City, CO – royalgorgebridge.com
- From awe-inspiring to adrenaline-pumping, the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park has nothing short of everything. Peaceful gondolas. Historic displays. The highest zip line in North America. There’s something for everyone at the Park, where adventures never end.
Four Mile Golf Course – Canyon City, CO – fourmileranch.com
- Four Mile Ranch Golf Club has won several awards that include: Golf Digest 2008 #4 Best New Public Course in the United States, Travel and Leisure Golf 2008 Top 10 Best New Courses, Golf.com Top 10 New Courses You Can Play, Colorado Avid Golfer Best New Course Public/Resort.
Horseback Riding – musicmeadows.com
- Come and get a taste of what cowboys and cowgirls actually do for a living and participate in an authentic Colorado Ranching experience!
ATV Rentals – trails.com/tcatalog_trail.aspx?trailid=HGR220-273
- An in-and- out trail that climbs to remote Hermit Pass near 13,000 feet. Great hiking, camping and fishing along the route. Popular ATV area with access to Rainbow Multi-use Trail. Take short hike to interesting waterfall from Middle Taylor Creek Campground. Make sure to see rustic downtown Westcliffe. Many people miss the main part of town because it is located west of Hwy. 69. Rocky and rough but no major obstacles. Road is fairly wide all the way. Suitable for any high-clearance, 4-wheel- drive SUV.
Whitewater Rafting – Canyon City, CO – WhitewaterAdventure Outfitters –waorafting.com – (719) 275-5344
- Tony & Kathy Keenan opened Whitewater Adventure Outfitters in 1994 with the intention of offering a quality and professionally run rafting service to the public. It has always been our goal to offer personal service and quality trips that can only be accomplished with hands on management and with a staff of very experienced and highly talented guides. “WAO” as we are known, is located one mile west of Canon City, Colorado on US Hwy 50. We are very easy to find! Visit our “Directions” page for info and tips on locating our office. There are many things to do and see in this part of Colorado, including rafting on the Arkansas River through the Royal Gorge itself. We also offer milder, more family oriented trips. At WAO you will find some of the most experienced river professionals in the rafting industry.
Bishop Castle – bishopcastle.org
- Today’s visitors to the Bishop Castle will find an impressively monumental statue in stone and iron that cries loud testament to the beauty and glory of not only Having a Dream, but Sticking with your Dream no matter what, and most importantly, that if you do believe in yourself and strive to maintain that belief, anything can happen! Three full stories of interior rooms complete with a Grand Ballroom, soaring towers and bridges with vistas of a hundred miles, and a Fire-Breathing Dragon make the Bishop Castle quite the unforgettable experience! Visitors are always welcome FREE of charge, and the castle itself is always OPEN. Please respect this trust and honor while visiting!
Rainbow Trail – Hiking – Westcliffe Co
- Take some time to hike this beautiful trail in the heart of Colorado. It’s easy to moderate hiking and the trail is long enough that you can hike as much (or as little) as you’d like. Check with the Forest Service or online to find parking and trailheads. Ride mountain bikes, horses, hike, bring your favorite canine and enjoy.
Alvarado Campground – Camping – Westcliffe Co
- Nothing better than camping surrounded by trees and wild life. Perfect spot to settle in and enjoy an evening campfire, when not too dry.